Shine Dance Festival | Dance Face Mask — Buff
- Non-Medical. Contoured fit, breathable, reusable, and washable. Socially responsible performance fabric.
- Outer Layer: SUPPLEX® Performance Nylon/Lycra Spandex. Anti-bacterial, odor resistant. Cottony-soft smooth touch. Quick-dry, water repellent, high moisture wicking. Durable, easy care, holds shape, retains color. UV resistant.
- Inner Layer: Soft-touch feel against your skin.
- Durable, stretchy outer binding and ear-loop for maximum comfort and fit.
- Inside sleeve allows you to insert a filter of your choice.
- Wash before first use.
- Thoughtfully Made in Canada.
Fit Guide: Please see fit guide in product images.
Helpful tips on adjusting your face mask: Worn properly, reusable cloth masks should contour to the face and fit over the nose and mouth to ensure droplets do not travel. As faces are not uniform, you may find that your face mask fits perfectly right away each time you wear it, or you may need to adjust prior to putting on your mask, or after each wash. Because the masks are made from technical performance fabric, they have the ability to four-way stretch up to one half size:
- To adjust your mask from side-to-side, or increase the binding length around your ears, simply hold an ear loop in each hand and pull with gentle pressure to increase the width or adjust one at a time.
- To adjust the fit in height (from your nose to chin) apply the same technique by gently pulling the top and bottom binding.
- Remember to wash your hands prior to touching and adjusting your mask and then try to avoid touching your mask or face while in use.
- Wash and dry before your first use.
- Wash routinely based on the frequency of use.
- Hand wash or machine wash, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Lay flat to air dry. Do not iron.