MMS | Reusable Face Mask (2 for $20 Combo)
Please include Students Full Name and Division in the 'Special Instructions/Comment' Box during checkout.
If this purchase is a gift for your child, and you would like to pick it up at the school. Please indicate GIFT in the special instructions box.
This is a PAC Fundraiser
- Heat Transfer logo
- Non-Medical. Breathable, reusable, and washable. Socially responsible performance fabric.
- Outer Layer: Polyester/Spandex. High moisture wicking, durable.
- Inner Layer: 100% Polyester. Soft-touch feel against your skin.
- Durable, stretchy outer binding and ear-loop for maximum comfort and fit.
- Inside sleeve allows you to insert a filter of your choice.
- Wash before first use.
- Thoughtfully Made in Canada.
- Small: Mask 7.5" W x 5.0" H with 4" ear loop (fits children)
- Medium: Mask 8.0" W x 5.5" H with 5" ear loop
- Large: Mask 8.5" W x 6.0" H with 6" ear loop
Helpful tips on adjusting your face mask: Worn properly, reusable cloth masks should contour to the face and fit over the nose and mouth to ensure droplets do not travel. As faces are not uniform, you may find that your face mask fits perfectly right away each time you wear it, or you may need to adjust prior to putting on your mask, or after each wash. Because the masks are made from technical performance fabric, they have the ability to four-way stretch up to one half size:
- To adjust your mask from side-to-side, or increase the binding length around your ears, simply hold an ear loop in each hand and pull with gentle pressure to increase the width or adjust one at a time.
- To adjust the fit in height (from your nose to chin) apply the same technique by gently pulling the top and bottom binding.
- Remember to wash your hands prior to touching and adjusting your mask and then try to avoid touching your mask or face while in use.
- Wash and dry before your first use.
- Wash routinely based on the frequency of use.
- Hand wash or machine wash, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Lay flat to air dry. Do not iron.