Pioneer® Waterproof/Breathable Premium Hi-Viz Jacket
- Waterproof/breathable 5,000 / 5,000
- Premium 300 Denier oxford polyester
- CSA Z96-09 Class 2 Level 2
- StarTech™ reflective tape
- Taped and heat sealed seams
- Waterproof pit zippers
- Detachable, adjustable drawstring hood, folds into collar
- 2 radiophone clip straps
- Laser-welded waterproof zippers on chest and left arm pocket
- 2 large front zip cargo pockets
- Inner placket cell phone pocket
- Inside zip pocket
- Adjustable drawstring waist and hem
- Embroidery access zipper
- YKK 2-way front zipper with snap placket
- Comfort fleece collar and chin guard
- Elastic wrists with hook and loop closure
Men's Body Measurements (not garment measurements)
All measurements in inches
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, round up to the next half-inch.
Chest: Measure around your chest, under the arms and across the shoulder blades, over a shirt. If stomach is larger than chest, choose the larger size.
Waist: Measure around your waist at the level you normally wear your pants, over a shirt.
Hip: Standing with feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips, parallel to the floor.
Inseam: Measure a good-fitting pair of pants along the inseam, from crotch seam to bottom edge of cuff.
Sleeve: Bend arm and place fist on hip. Measure from center back of your neck, across shoulder and down arm to elbow and then to your wrist. This is your sleeve length.
For working garments, measure liberally to find your size, as you need freedom of movement.