Pioneer® Hi-Viz Traffic Overall
- Polyester knit
- Hi-Viz Orange and Hi-Viz Yellow/Green - CSA Z96-09 Class 3 Level 2
- Navy - CSA Z96-09 Class 1 Level 2
- StarTech™ reflective tape
- Mesh ventilation panels on upper arms and legs
- 2-way brass zipper
- 2 radiophone clip straps
- 2-way 28" leg zippers for ventilation and easy boot access
- Adjustable snap wrists
- 7 storage pockets: 2 rear, 2 chest, 2 side, 1 tool
- Hammer loop
- 2 pass-through pockets
- Elastic waist
Men's Body Measurements (not garment measurements)
All measurements in inches
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, round up to the next half-inch.
Chest: Measure around your chest, under the arms and across the shoulder blades, over a shirt. If stomach is larger than chest, choose the larger size.
Waist: Measure around your waist at the level you normally wear your pants, over a shirt.
Hip: Standing with feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips, parallel to the floor.
Inseam: Measure a good-fitting pair of pants along the inseam, from crotch seam to bottom edge of cuff.
Sleeve: Bend arm and place fist on hip. Measure from center back of your neck, across shoulder and down arm to elbow and then to your wrist. This is your sleeve length.
For working garments, measure liberally to find your size, as you need freedom of movement.