Pioneer® Hi-Viz Surveyor's Safety Vest
- 150 Denier woven twill polyester
- CSA Z96-09 Class 2 Level 2
- StarTech™ reflective tape
- Brass snap front
- Radiophone pocket on chest
- 2 radiophone clip straps
- Cooling underarm mesh vents
- Back ruler storage slot
- Large back pack pouch with zipper access
- 4 front pockets with brass surveyor tape dispenser grommets
- 5 pen pockets
- 7 other all-purpose storage pockets
- D ring access slot
Body Measurements (not garment measurements)
All measurements in inches
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, round up to the next half-inch.
Chest: Measure around your chest, under the arms and across the shoulder blades, over a shirt. If stomach is larger than chest, choose the larger size.
Waist: Measure around your waist at the level you normally wear your pants, over a shirt.
Hip: Standing with feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips, parallel to the floor.
Inseam: Measure a good-fitting pair of pants along the inseam, from crotch seam to bottom edge of cuff.
Sleeve: Bend arm and place fist on hip. Measure from center back of your neck, across shoulder and down arm to elbow and then to your wrist. This is your sleeve length.
For working garments, measure liberally to find your size, as you need freedom of movement.